The theme for this year's conference is Implementing and Assessing NGSS. Due the demand for the conference and venue space restrictions, there will not be a single keynote. Instead this year we will be offering several "Featured Speakers". These are nationally recognized experts on Implementing or Assessing NGSS.
NIU Naperville Conference Center is centrally located along the Chicago area's north/south (I-355) and east/west (I-88) corridors. It is just a few minutes south of I-88 on Diehl Rd, using the Naperville Rd. / Freedom Dr. exit and 5 minutes from I-355 using I-88.
- NIU Naperville Conference Center
- Address: 1120 E Diehl Rd, Naperville, IL 60563
- Website: http://www.niu.edu/conferenceCenters/naperville
Just the Facts
Implementing and Assessing NGSS
- Date: November 14, 2016 (Mon)
- Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: NIU Naperville Conference Ctr
- 1120 E Diehl Rd, Naperville, IL
- Food: Lunch Included
- Cost: $165
- Seats: 600 (Max)
- CPDUs: 5 hrs
- Reg: Pre-Registration Required
- Reg. Opens Sept 2016
- Audience: K-16 Science Teachers & Admin.
- Topics: NGSS, Instructional Delivery,
- Assessment, Curriculum Dev,
- Classroom Tech., Science Admin,
- and more ...
Are you coming from out of town and need a hotel room? There are 4 major hotels chains within 1 block of the NIU Naperville Conference Center. Many of them offer free shuttle service in the immediate area (NIU conference center, local restaurants, downtown Naperville, and some even to local malls). We have information about their complimentary services and how to get the special rates for attendees of our conference. Contact us and we can send you the information.